'The Golden Couple'

Sascha Kindred and Nyree Lewis, otherwise known as the 'golden couple' of disabled sport, are two of Great Britain's most successful paralympians of the last decade, amassing 20 Paralympic medals between them including an amazing 8 golds. I am the brother of Sascha and am tracking their progress from Athens 2004 to London 2012. Read about their journey to Paralympic Glory here!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

COMPETITION!

Help Create The Golden Couple Logo

Hey you! Yes you! I need your help!

If you're between the age of 5 and 17, then I'd like you to help me design a logo for the Golden Couple Blog!

All I'm looking for is a simple logo that will be used on the Blog and any associated materials (t-shirts, caps, flags, badges, etc.) and to help you get started i've included a few hints that might help you below:

  • the words:'golden couple'
  • a gold medal
  • swimming
  • paralympics
  • britain

The winner will get the opportunity to meet Sascha and Nyree in person, aka 'The Golden Couple', and also go to see them swim in the trials for this years World Championships (Druban, South Afriaca), at Ponds Forge in Sheffield between 7th and 9th July. (You'll go to Sheffield - not Durban I'm afraid! : )

If you would like to enter, or you have any questions, simply email me at thegoldencouple@hotmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home