'The Golden Couple'

Sascha Kindred and Nyree Lewis, otherwise known as the 'golden couple' of disabled sport, are two of Great Britain's most successful paralympians of the last decade, amassing 20 Paralympic medals between them including an amazing 8 golds. I am the brother of Sascha and am tracking their progress from Athens 2004 to London 2012. Read about their journey to Paralympic Glory here!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Did you know?

...that there is a band out there called 'SKindred'!

Ha, i bet you didn't did you?

Well, I found out recently after my good friend Katie told me so I decided to do a bit of research on them.

For those that don't know, the actually have their own myspace site which can be found at: http://www.myspace.com/skindred.

They are a four piece band from Newport, South Wales, UK. Their genre is a mix of metal, hip hop, reggae, and dub known ad 'Ragga Metal' by the band and fans alike. Not particularly my thing, but they seem pretty good at what they do! (I sound like a real pro music reviewer huh!!!). Perhaps Sascha should be listening to SKindred permanently on his I pod and then he'd slash his World Records even more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home