'The Golden Couple'

Sascha Kindred and Nyree Lewis, otherwise known as the 'golden couple' of disabled sport, are two of Great Britain's most successful paralympians of the last decade, amassing 20 Paralympic medals between them including an amazing 8 golds. I am the brother of Sascha and am tracking their progress from Athens 2004 to London 2012. Read about their journey to Paralympic Glory here!

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Media Coverage Survey - Your Help is Required!

A while ago I created a survey to get your views about media coverage of disability sport. I got some good responses but would like to make it more substantial, especially as we are just coming up to the Paralympics which will start on 6th September 2008.

Therefore, I'd be really grateful if you could take a look at the survey and give your honest opinion to the answers. I've had a few interesting ones so far and will of course be giving my own views on the matter in the coming weeks.

So, if you have a little time on your hands, please go to the survey which you can find at: Disability Sport and Media Coverage Survey.

There are only 10 questions so it should only take you 5 - 10 minutes.

Any questions at all please ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home